- Stanley Taylor, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. - University of Southern California
- Phone: (909)537-5584
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanley Taylor's interests include human services program evaluation, organization theory and best practices, macro social work practice, and the socialization of street gangs.
He completed his doctoral dissertation Introduction to the Built-In evaluation Framework: Integration and Implementation of Built-In Evaluative Systems (2004).
Taylor, S., How Street Gangs Recruit and Socialize Members, Journal of Gang Research (2008, in press)
- Program evaluation
- Helping urban areas deal with the problem of street gangs
- Organizational change in social services
Affiliations, Associations, Consultations
- American Evaluation Association
Awards and Honors
- Los Angeles Council Member Janice Hahn - Certificate of Appreciation 2007
- Los Angeles Human Relations Commission - Certificate of Recognition 2007
- Congress of Racial Equality Certificate of Commendation 1998
- Los Angeles City Council member Laura Chick - Certificate of Community Service 1998
- Los Angeles Urban League Certificate of Commendation 1997
- Los Angeles Councilmember Mark Ridley Thomas - Certificate of Commendation 1996
- University of Southern California - Tom Bradley Scholar Award 1994
- University of Southern California - Toppings Community Service Award 1995
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters - Letter of Commendation 1994